NIC Novelty Ice Cream Case
- Open Air Design: The NIC Novelty Ice Cream Case is the first open air novelty case specially designed and proven to perform in a C-Store environment. Its open, no door design maximizes product visibility and increases valuable impulse sales. The open air design eliminates worries over customers leaving doors open which can adversely affect product temperature. Without doors, the NIC Novelty Case can maintain a steady product temperature which improves product quality.
- Versatile Placements: Whether it is used in an endcap, center store, in-line or multiple display configuration, the NIC case will fit any store lay-out requirement.
- Superior Auto Defrost System: This new technology will help protect against frost buildup on the inner side walls and products.
- Product Storage: The NIC case will hold ample amounts of frozen products in a two layer stackable basket design. The NIC183R01 model has 32 baskets.
- Monitoring Capabilities: The NIC controller uses MODBUS communication protocol allowing for on-line monitoring and set-point adjustments to be made from a central location using an EMS system.
- Read / Monitor
• Internal ambient temperature
• Evaporator coil temperature
• Condenser temperature (self contained unit)
• Fan operation
• Drain pan alarm
• Filter alarm (self contained unit)
• Defrost cycle
• Set point temperature (within limits)
- Tier II Performance: The NIC183R has been tested to perform at higher tier II store temperature of (80ºF). Rest assured that the NIC will perform perfectly even on the warmest of days.
- Easy Condensate Removal: Condensation can be removed by using a drain line to a floor drain or the internal condensate evaporation pan (included).
*Click the arrow located beside the image
below to view options.
6ft NIC Ice Cream Case