The Green Revolution in Cold Drinks Vending!
The Pouchlink™ vending system offers a new and revolutionary way to deliver popular beverage brands to consumers. Healthy, high juice content and flavored water drinks are produced on-demand by mixing flash chilled water with bag-in-box concentrates in flexible, resealable pouches. At the press of a button, the machine takes a pouch, uncaps it and fills it with a chilled, filtered, fresh juice drink before recapping it and delivering it to the consumer….all within a matter of seconds!
- The patented Pouchlink™ spout allows flexible pouches to be linked together to form strong and flexible chains which are rolled on to a spool which holds 250 pouches. The machine can hold up to 4 of these spools at one time providing a total vend capacity of 1000 drinks. That’s up to 3 times the capacity of conventional vendors!
- “The Ultimate Green Machine”:
- Pouchlink™ utilizes up to 80% less energy than a traditional refrigerated cabinet vendor.
- The resealable pouches use 75% less material than conventional drink packages.
- Pouches produce up to 90% less volume waste than bottles or cans and are 100% recyclable.
- Using fresh filtered water dramatically reduces the food miles associated with transporting pre-packaged drinks.
- Automated, chemical-free, ozone self-cleaning system initiates every 24 hours and lasts for 30 minutes.
- Machine can be fully re-stocked in a matter of minutes without the use of a delivery truck. One spool of pouches is equivalent to 10 cases of cans or bottles!
- Pouchlink™ provides all the consumer benefits of RTD (Ready-To-Drink) with all the operator benefits of Post-Mix!
- The large viewing area engages the consumer and allows them to watch their drink being made on demand.
- Pouches available in 300ml & 480ml sizes. Custom design pouches available (minimum order restrictions apply).
Pouchlink™ SPECIFICATIONS :
| Technical Specifications
|| 7 Selections - 6 flavors + chilled filtered water
| 8 gallon max - (6 x 1.3 gallon BIB)
| Pouch Capacity
|| 1000 Pouches Total (4 spools x 250 pouches each)
|| 452 lbs.
|| 72" H x 32.5" W x 34.75" D
| Operation Voltage
| Indoor/Outdoor Use - for installation in temperature range of 38ºF to 77ºF
|| 12 ft. GFCI powercord
|| 3/4" BSP male threaded fitting at water inlet; to be connected to water supply with 25 PSI
| Standard Features
|| Modular refrigeration cassette
|| Automatic, via electronic control
|| Inlet water filter: 0.2 Micron filter cartridge
|| Self-flushing dispensing system, as wellas automated ozone self-cleaning
| Payment Systems
|| MDB compatible
| Cabinet & Door
|| Zinc coated steel, powder coated finish
|| Full color polycarbonate panel, incorporating clear viewing window
|| LED for signage backlighting, cabinet interior and vend port (sequentially lit during vend
cycle). Offers lower energy consumption and extended service life.
| Performance Data
| 2.2 kW-h / 24 hr (estimated)