The RSC Equipment Line is a series of new joinable Open Air Showcases that will provide the most advanced features and flexibility ever available in the open air showcase market.
- Shelf Configurations (7 - 14): Increase product capacity with multiple shelf configurations. The RSC3 & 4 come with 7 adjustable glass shelves and the RSC6 comes with 14 (7 per side). Top 5 shelves can be tilted. Metal shelves and peg rack options available.
- Refrigeration System: Holds desired product temperature and seals
in freshness to extend product life. RSC refrigeration options include both
remote outdoor condensing systems and top-mount self contained systems.
Depending on the model, remote options are available with hermetic, scroll,
or energy saving inverter scroll compressors. Due to the overall combined
height of the RSC plus condenser, self-contained condensing systems must be
installed once the showcase has been placed on location.
- Energy Reducing Auto Defrost: Controller will adapt to environmental
conditions and perform defrost cycles only when absolutely necessary. A
typical showcase is programmed to defrost every 2 to 4 hours resulting in 6
to 12 cycles per day. The RSC performs auto defrost only when required which
significantly improves product temperature control and reduces energy
- LED Lighting: LED lighting creates an attractive selling environment while
reducing energy and maintenance costs.
- Monitoring Capabilities: The RSC controller uses MODBUS
communication protocol allowing for on-line monitoring and set-point
adjustments to be made from a central location using an EMS system.
Read / Monitor
• Ambient temperature
• Evap coil temperature
• Evap air out temperature
• Evap outlet temperature
• Evap outlet pressure
• Defrost cycle
• Temperature set point (within limits)
- Joinable Design: Allows for a wide variety of unit placement options. The
RSC can be joined together with other RSC models to create multiple width
- Product Display: Extended depth and low deck allow for increased storage and product capacity. Low deck creates optimum display space for gallon jugs, milk, juice & 12 or 24 packs of beverages.
- Whisper Quiet Operation: Evaporator fans and air flow operate at less than 65dB at 4ft so your customers will focus on the product selection and not the sound of the equipment.
- Meets NSF Tier II Standards: The RSC continues to perform at a higher
ambient store temperature (80°F). Rest assured that the RSC will perform
perfectly even on the warmest days.
*Visit the Documents Page under the Support Menu for all available RSC Manuals*
RSC LINE SPECIFICATIONS:
| Product Temperature
|| Maintain product temperature at or below 41ºF
| Environmental Conditions
|| NSF / ANSI 7 Type II Standard maximum indoor 80ºF, Relative Humidity 54%
| * Width -
| When joining multiple RSC models, subtract (1.35" times 2) for the two side
panels not used between each joined display.
| Powder coated steel / zinc coated steel
|| Rigid Insulating Foam
|| Internal: Black, External: Black (Optional: White/White available)
|| 7 Shelves
|| 7 Shelves
|| 14 Shelves (7 per side)
| Adjustable powder coated steel frame, glass inserts standard (Optional: metal inserts)
| Fan Motor
|| ECM high efficiency
| Hermetic direct acting solenoid valve for refrigeration (24V DC)
| Pipe Size of
| Liquid Line
|| 3/8" OD
| Suction Line
|| 5/8" OD
|| R404A standard (Optional: R410A)
|| Fin Tube Type
| Expansion Valve
|| External Equalized Automatic Thermal Expansion Valve
|| Digital programmable controller with Modbus communication protocol
|| (4) 2" Casters
| Drain Pipe Dimension
|| 1.5" NPT Male Connector
|| Product Simulation Thermometer
| Internal Volume
|| 20.73 ft³
|| 27.75 ft³
|| 41.46 ft³
|| 368 lb.
|| 405 lb.
|| 598 lb.
|| Less than 65 dB at 4 ft
| Agency Approvals
|| ETL File # 4007858
ANSI/UL 471, NSF/ANSI Std 7 Type II, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120, Ed:3